The Week Of Monday 28 July 2014 Archives by date
Starting: Mon Jul 28 09:46:50 AEST 2014
Ending: Sun Aug 3 14:59:53 AEST 2014
- [SydPhil] Fwd: CPC Lunchtime Seminar Series | Prof Paul Griffiths | Tuesday 29 July, 1PM
- [SydPhil] CMSA Seminar 2014 #7 : Oliver Feltham on the politics of the multitude: Wednesday, 13 August, 5-6.30 p.m.
- [SydPhil] ELEONORE STUMP
- [SydPhil] 4-yr Masters/ PhD domestic and international scholarships in Philosophy at Macquarie University
- [SydPhil] Reminder: Gabe Rabin, ANU @ Wed 30 Jul 2014 15:30 - 17:00 (Seminars)
- [SydPhil] Lecture: Information and causation in living systems
- [SydPhil] REMINDER: International Art & Philosophy Conference + Exhibition, "The Image in Question" starts FRI, AUG 1, 5pm at SCA, Rozelle.
- [SydPhil] Reminder: Paul Griffiths and John Matthewson, Sydney @ Wed 6 Aug 2014 15:30 - 17:00 (Seminars)
- [SydPhil] Workshop with Kevin Laland August 19th Macquarie University: Social Learning and Cultural Evolution in Animals and Humans
- [SydPhil] Fwd: Cognitive Science/PARC Public Lecture, 6 Nov - Daniel Bub on action & language
- [SydPhil] UOW Philosophy Seminar: Sam Baron, "Back to the Unchanging Past"
- [SydPhil] JSI Seminar (14 August): Massimo Renzo
- [SydPhil] [Philosophy at UWS seminar] 6 August Charlotte Epstein & 13 August Jennifer Mensch
Philosophy at UWS
- [SydPhil] Reminder: Ali Navabi @ Thu 7 Aug 2014 15:00 - 16:30 (Current Projects)
- [SydPhil] USyd Philosophy Postgraduate Colloquium August 4: Laura MacDonald, "Chalmersian Positive Conceivability: What It Is (Maybe) and Why It Doesn’t Help"
- [SydPhil] NOTE NEW TIME (3pm) -- USyd Philosophy Postgraduate Colloquium August 4: Laura MacDonald, "Chalmersian Positive Conceivability: What It Is (Maybe) and Why It Doesn’t Help"
- [SydPhil] Philorum Group @ Central. 2014-08(Aug)-05 Tue. Open Forum
Last message date:
Sun Aug 3 14:59:53 AEST 2014
Archived on: Sat Aug 6 20:00:18 AEST 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).