[SydPhil] JSI Seminar (14 August): Massimo Renzo

Kevin Walton kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au
Fri Aug 1 10:06:51 AEST 2014

Dear all

The next seminar in the Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence Seminar Series for 2014 will take place at 6pm on Thursday 14 August in the Faculty Common Room on the fourth floor of Sydney Law School. Associate Professor Massimo Renzo from the University of Warwick will deliver a paper entitled "Basic Needs and Moral Status: A Hybrid Theory of Human Rights". You are most welcome to attend. You can find out more and register for the seminar here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10538>. If you wish to join us after the seminar for dinner, please let me know.

For a list of forthcoming JSI seminars, see here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/456.html?eventcategoryid=40>.

Best wishes,
Kevin

KEVIN WALTON

Sydney Law School | Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

T +61 2 9351 0286  | F +61 2 9351 0200
E kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surname at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.