[SydPhil] CAVE Workshop: Ethics of Pathologising Ugliness, Macquarie University, 19 March 2018

Yves Aquino ysjames at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 13:27:52 AEDT 2017

Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

*Save the date*: for a one-day workshop on the ethics of pathologising
ugliness hosted by the Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency,
Values, and Ethics (CAVE). All welcome, but please register for catering
purposes with Yves (yves-saint-james.aquino at students.mq.edu.au).

An Interdisciplinary Workshop on the Ethics of Pathologising Ugliness