[SydPhil] MA in Continental Philosophy

PhilosophyatWesternSydney philosophy at westernsydney.edu.au
Thu Dec 7 17:13:34 AEDT 2017

Dear All,

The MA in Continental Philosophy at Western Sydney University (www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophyMA<http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophyMA>) will be entering its third year in 2018. We offer a wide array of units in philosophy as well as the option for the students to write a thesis.

Our MA is designed in such a way that domestic students can use Fee-Help for the first year of study and they will not have to pay fees in their second year. Information specifically designed for Australian students is available here: www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophy/MA_domestic_FAQ<http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophy/MA_domestic_FAQ>

Enrolments in the program are now open. The UAC deadline for enrolments is February 16, 2018.

Please contact us if you are interested in our program and have any further questions.

All the best,
Dimitris

Dimitris Vardoulakis
Western Sydney University
School of Humanities and Communication Arts
Bankstown Campus, 7.G.10
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith, NSW 2751
AUSTRALIA

tel: +61 2 9772 6808<tel:+61%202%209772%206808>
www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophy<http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophy>