[Limdep Nlogit List] Export to Excel

Florian Neubauer florian.neubauer at uconn.edu
Mon Aug 10 08:09:17 AEST 2020

Hi Achilleas,

Thanks for the reply. I used the code that you provided but it only creates an empty spread sheet. I get the right output in Limdep, but the excel file is empty. I used this code:

OPEN ; Export =“MY PATH\results.csv"$
FRONTIER;Lhs=lntvap;Rhs=ONE, land, labor, inputs_d, inputs_m, #district ; KEEP= YFIT4; SELECTION; HALTON; PTS=100; MAXIT=25; EFF=U6$
CLOSE ; Export$

Do you have any idea why it is not working?

Thank you,
Florian