[Limdep Nlogit List] Export to Excel

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 11 00:00:12 AEST 2020

check the file again after you close nlogit.  The contents are buffered
while
the current session is under way.
/B. Greene

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 6:09 PM Florian Neubauer <florian.neubauer at uconn.edu>
wrote:

> Hi Achilleas,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I used the code that you provided but it only
> creates an empty spread sheet. I get the right output in Limdep, but the
> excel file is empty. I used this code:
>
> OPEN ; Export =“MY PATH\results.csv"$
> FRONTIER;Lhs=lntvap;Rhs=ONE, land, labor, inputs_d, inputs_m, #district ;
> KEEP= YFIT4; SELECTION; HALTON; PTS=100; MAXIT=25; EFF=U6$
> CLOSE ; Export$
>

> Do you have any idea why it is not working?
>
> Thank you,
> Florian
>

> > On Jul 29, 2020, at 06:01, Achilleas' Gmail via Limdep <
> limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au> wrote:
> >
> > *Message sent from a system outside of UConn.*
> >

> > Hi Florian,
> >
> > Try the following:
> >
> > OPEN ; Export = "YOUR_PATH\RESULTS.csv" $
> > FRONTIER ; Lhs = y ; Rhs = x ; Export $
> > CLOSE ; Export $
> >
> > Best,
> > Achilleas

William Greene
Department of Economics, emeritus
Stern School of Business, New York University
44 West 4 St.
New York, NY, 10012
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Ph. +1.646.596.3296
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics