[Limdep Nlogit List] Saving RPL parameters to variables

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Sat Mar 30 21:59:03 AEDT 2019

Mark.  I can confirm that the RPs are saved with their corresponding
observations in the data.
Regards
Bill Greene

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 4:42 AM Koetse, M.J. via Limdep <
limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> In saving parameters from RPL models to data area, all parameters are
> grouped together, instead of that they are assigned to the respondents. No
> problem to adjust this, but I would like to make 100% sure that the
> parameters are saved in the order that respondents appear in the data. Can
> anyone confirm this?
>

> Below is the syntax I use, for completeness.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Mark
>

> matrix; b_m=b $
> matrix; bi_m=beta_i $
> create;
> asc1_m=0;asc2_m=0;asc3_m=0;int_m=0;dur_m=0;max_m=0;noaf_m=0;addf_m=0;prem_m=0;glb_m=0
> $
> namelist;
> par_m=asc1_m,asc2_m,asc3_m,int_m,dur_m,max_m,noaf_m,addf_m,prem_m,glb_m $

> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

William Greene
Department of Economics
Stern School of Business, New York University
44 West 4 St., 7-90
New York, NY, 10012
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Ph. +1.212.998.0876
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics
Associate Editor: Journal of Choice Modeling