[Limdep Nlogit List] Saving RPL parameters to variables

David Hensher david.hensher at sydney.edu.au
Sat Mar 30 23:59:41 AEDT 2019

Nice to know the list  is now working again
David

Sent from my iPhone
0418 433 057
David A Hensher

Note: hgroup at optusnet.com.au<mailto:hgroup at optusnet.com.au> has been cancelled so instead use
hgroup at hensher.com.au<mailto:hgroup at hensher.com.au> David.hensher at bigpond.com<mailto:David.hensher at bigpond.com>
David.hensher at sydney.edu.au<mailto:David.hensher at sydney.edu.au>
These emails are linked so use one only

On 30 Mar 2019, at 12:59 pm, William Greene via Limdep <limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au<mailto:limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au>> wrote:

Mark.  I can confirm that the RPs are saved with their corresponding
observations in the data.
Regards
Bill Greene

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 4:42 AM Koetse, M.J. via Limdep <