[Limdep Nlogit List] unexpected closing under bootstrapping

carlos costa costa at mdeconsultoria.com.br
Sat Nov 13 05:17:09 EST 2010

Hello,

I am facing problems when running bootstrapping at DEA. The program closes
without any error comment.

I did the following correction but did no solve the problem:

Step 1): "Go to Tools:Options/Projects. Allocate 15 million cells for your
project. Click OK, then Exit NLOGIT. Restart nlogit."

Step 2): Before you read your data, givse the command  ROWS;193000$

Step 3): open archive

The command I am trying is the very simple:

namelist;mod1=energy,cust;
frontier;lhs=mod1;rhs=totex;alg=dea;nbt=100;list$

Your help is very valuable.

Thanks

Carlos
--

Carlos Antonio Costa | Mercados de Energia Consultoria