[Limdep Nlogit List] endogenizing a count estimation within a probit

Robert A. Nakosteen nakosteen at som.umass.edu
Fri Jun 13 08:15:49 EST 2008

Greetings,

In Limdep 9, there is a procedure that accommodates a probit endogenized within
a Poisson/negative binomial count model with selection.

I am in need of the converse.  I am constructing a model of "Days in Labor
Market Programs" for a European sample, with selection, followed by a probit
estimating the probability of subsequent migration.

Two questions:

1.  Is there a "hard wired" Limdep procedure for this type estimation?

and,

2.  If the answer to #1 above is yes, does it allow for selectivity in the
first step of the estimation?

Thanks in advance.

Robert A. Nakosteen
Professor, School of Management