[Limdep Nlogit List] READ command

Raimund Bau raimund.bau at rwth-aachen.de
Sun Feb 18 01:21:57 EST 2007

Aaron,

What error is Limdep showing you? I found that the easiest way to import
data is to write the variable names directly into the source file.
Furthermore check with a text editor (there is a trial version of
UltraEdit available) that the maximum line length is 80 characters for
the lines that contain the variable names. I would go with plain comma
delimited text file using the SAS export function if Stat Transfer is
giving you any problems. Concerning the project size: you need to adjust
the size in Tools>Options as well.

Raimund