[Limdep Nlogit List] Bivariate Probit Selection for a Tobit model

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Fri Aug 31 09:41:08 EST 2007

Diana.  The bivariate probit selectiion model is only supported
for the linear model, not the tobit model.  Note, the linear
model is estimated using two step least squares.  The tobit model
would have to be fit using ML, for a trivariate normal based log
likelihood.  I have never seen it derived.
/Bill Greene