[Limdep Nlogit List] Bivariate Probit Selection for a Tobit model

Diana Fletschner fletschn at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 31 07:57:34 EST 2007

Hello--

I am trying to estimate a Tobit model with a Bivariate Probit selection but cannot get the results I am interested in. This is what I have:

Bivariate Probit;
    Lhs = p1, p2;
    rhs = x1;
    rh2 = x2;
    wts = ...;
    hold for SELECT$

Select;
    Lhs = y;
    Rhs = x3, p1, p2;
    wts = ...;
    all;
    tobit$

The output I get is only for the Bivariate Probit and the 2sls of the second regression. I do not obtain the Tobit (corrected) results. Is there a way to obtain these results? I would like to use the entire sample for the Tobit to be able to say something about the parameters associated with p1 and p2.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Diana