[ASA] Second Announcement: Registrations for the 2024 Radio School Now Open

Gray, Amanda (S&A, Marsfield) Amanda.Gray at csiro.au
Thu May 30 15:20:45 AEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

As previously announced, registration for the 2024 Radio School, to be held in Geraldton, Western Australia, in the week of 30 September to 4 October 2024, is now open. Please find the registration link here<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/eG4ACwV1vMf0glyDEuV_yKQ?domain=forms.office.com>. The registration deadline is 31 July 2024.

In-person registration is capped and the Organising Committee encourages participants to register as soon as possible. If we are able to offer you in-person attendance, a registration fee payment link will be sent to your email.

Please do not book your accommodation until you have paid your registration fee and you have received confirmation of your registration.

This will be a hybrid meeting and online participation will be offered to those who are unable to attend Radio School in-person.

During Radio School we will be offering the unique opportunity to visit Inyarrimanha Ilgari Bundara, the CSIRO Murchison Radio-astronomy Observatory, the site of ASKAP, MWA, and the under-construction SKA-Low telescope. Numbers for this trip will be capped at 80 and participation will be offered on a first-come-first-serve basis. The option to sign-up for the trip is included in the registration form and will incur a separate fee in addition to the registration fee.

There will also be an opportunity to be involved in community outreach activities. If you would like to be involved, please indicate this on the registration form.

For more information regarding the Radio School please refer to the website<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/U3hzCxngwOfmPEx25FvhJI8?domain=atnf.csiro.au>.

Please circulate the announcement to interested colleagues.

If you have any questions about the Radio School, please contact Amanda Gray at amanda.gray at csiro.au<mailto:amanda.gray at csiro.au>.

Best wishes,

The Radio School SOC and LOC

We acknowledge the Wajarri Yamaji as Traditional Owners and native title holders of Inyarrimanha Ilgari Bundara, the CSIRO Murchison Radio-astronomy Observatory site.

The 2024 Radio School is hosted by CSIRO, SKAO and ICRAR and sponsored by AusSRC.