[ASA] Job opportunity: Diversity and Inclusion Manager, CSIRO Space & Astronomy

Heald, George (S&A, Kensington WA) George.Heald at csiro.au
Tue Jun 21 12:07:54 AEST 2022

The CSIRO Space and Astronomy (S&A) Business Unit (BU) acknowledges the importance of diversity and the need to create an inclusive workplace for all. We are seeking a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to work with our Executive team, developing and implementing our D&I Strategy, and engaging with internal and external stakeholders. Driving positive change in this newly created role, the D&I Manager will build on our growing momentum and continue the development of S&A's inclusive culture.

Further information about the role, eligibility criteria, and instructions to apply can be found here:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9qFgCE8wmrtWO4jkliNckZk?domain=jobs.csiro.au

CSIRO offers flexible working arrangements, and the D&I Manager can be appointed at any of our primary S&A sites in ACT, NSW, and WA.

If you have questions about the role, please feel free to contact George Heald (george.heald at csiro.au<mailto:george.heald at csiro.au>).

Applications close on Monday 11 July, 2022 at 11pm AEST.

George Heald (he/him)
ATNF Science Program Director
W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/5GZ8CGv0oyCJE392Bt7axde?domain=people.csiro.au
E george.heald at csiro.au<mailto:george.heald at csiro.au> T +61 8 6436 8758
26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151, Australia