[ASA] ANITA Steering Committee elections

Ilya Mandel ilya.mandel at monash.edu
Wed Mar 9 14:49:45 AEDT 2022

Dear colleagues:

Many thanks to those of you who volunteered to join the ANITA steering committee.  The number of nominations matched the number of vacancies, so we will not need to hold an election.  It is a pleasure to welcome Thor Tepper Garcia, Chayan Chatterjee, and Samuel Verne as new committee members (see https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/TudCCBNqjlC7wpKDXIz6h1z?domain=anita.edu.au for the full membership list).  We also thank Ashley Ruiter, Roland Crocker, Isabella Gerard, and Isobel Romero-Shaw for their years of service to ANITA.

Best wishes,
Fiona Panther (returning officer) and Ilya Mandel (ANITA steering committee chair)