[ASA] Special ASA seminar

Adam Stevens adam.stevens at uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 9 16:28:48 AEDT 2022

Updated Zoom link that we had to move to:

Hi there,

Adam Stevens is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Time: Mar 9, 2022 06:25 PM Auckland, Wellington
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
    Please click this URL to start or join: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/y_ZPCwV1vMfGqKOYzcVq1n9?domain=uwa.zoom.us
    Password: 100003

Join from dial-in phone line:
    Dial:
             +61 861 193 900 ( Perth )
             +61 8 7150 1149 ( Adelaide )
             +61 2 8015 2088 ( Sydney )
             +61 2 8015 6011 ( Sydney )
             +61 3 7018 2005 ( Melbourne )
             +61 731 853 730 ( Queensland )
    Meeting ID: 876 1154 4209
    International numbers available: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/peHJCxngwOf17kGr4Fv7Swm?domain=uwa.zoom.us

Dr. Adam Stevens
Jim Buckee Fellow
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research
The University of Western Australia

adamstevens.webnode.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/blPACyojxQTr8Zj9zCQa4KF?domain=adamstevens.webnode.com>