[ASA] Agenda and registration for "VLBI in the SKA Era" (virtual, 14-18 February 2022)

Heald, George (S&A, Kensington WA) George.Heald at csiro.au
Tue Feb 8 12:17:07 AEDT 2022

Registration is still open and free of charge for “VLBI in the SKA Era”, to be held online next week (14-18 February 2022). You can register by visiting the event website:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/YQ-pCK1DvKT2GVXKXTMDrd6?domain=whova.com

The direct registration link is:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/4mf4CL7EwMfRZ6GqGcq-evS?domain=whova.com

The conference agenda can be viewed online:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1GEVCMwGxOtqANwPwhJ6cJU?domain=whova.com

(please note that at this link, the times are displayed in AWST=UTC+8h).

We are looking forward to an exciting program of presentations and discussions, and we hope to welcome you to this virtual meeting focused on the broad future science impact of SKA-VLBI!

On behalf of the organising committees,

George Heald

George Heald (he/him)

ATNF Science Program Director

W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/hItBCNLJyQU0G4OLOURpKbZ?domain=people.csiro.au

E george.heald at csiro.au T +61 8 6436 8758

26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151, Australia