[ASA] Multiple Post-docs/Research Fellows at The Australian National University

Bram Slagmolen bram.slagmolen at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 9 10:08:25 AEST 2021

Hi All,

Multiple Post-docs/Research Fellows at The Australian National University

We are seeking to appoint multiple experimental physicists or engineers to share our passion in developing optical instrumentation for precision interferometry for the science goals related to gravitational-wave detection. The projects involved are related to LIGO instrumentation, space-based missions, and third generation gravitational wave detectors such a NEMO.

We strongly encourage and support applications from women and from diverse backgrounds for these positions.

Further details at:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/JJk6CWLVXkU5pNkvEI6_lWt?domain=jobs.anu.edu.au

Application closing date is 28 July 2021.

Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process.  An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.

Cheers,
Bram

Dr. Bram Slagmolen

Centre for Gravitational Astrophysics
Research Schools of Physics, and of Astronomy and Astrophysics
ARC Centre of Excellence for Gravitational Wave Discovery
The Australian National University
38a Science Road, ACTON 2601, Australia
e: bram.slagmolen at anu.edu.au<mailto:bram.slagmolen at anu.edu.au> u: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9ixiCXLW2mUX6kJ3QuVcbWq?domain=cga.anu.edu.au
p: +61 (0)2 6125 9094 m: +61 (0)4 2810 3673
CRICOS:  00120C