[ASA] Impact of COVID-19 - please participate in this survey for scientists in Australia

Lisa Kewley lisa.kewley at anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 1 14:49:32 AEDT 2020

Greetings,

I'd like to ask astronomers to please participate in this anonymous survey on the impact of COVID-19 on scientists in Australia.  They need input from people from all circumstances (whether they have been impacted or not by COVID-19).  The more people that fill out the survey, the better the data will be.  This will be important for the considerations of promotions and recruitment committees Australia-wide.  The study has received ethics approval.  Please click on the link in the email below.

Cheers,
Lisa