[ASA] OzGrav2.0 Workshop, 15-16 December 2020

Tamara Davis tamarad at physics.uq.edu.au
Tue Dec 1 07:20:40 AEDT 2020

Dear ASA,
Thanks for the feedback and enthusiasm about the OzGrav2.0 workshops.  Based on everyone’s responses we have determined the first workshop will be held across two days on Tuesday the 15th December and Wednesday the 16th December 2020, for four hours each day (12pm-4pm AEDT).  It will be held virtually (over zoom).

We’d love your input so please register here if you are interested in attending: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9pyMCE8wmrtzPv7kiN0are?domain=ozgrav.org

We look forward to exciting discussions!
Best regards,
Tamara

:: Professor Tamara Davis AM | ARC Laureate Fellow<https://www.arc.gov.au/grants/discovery-program/australian-laureate-fellowships>
:: The University of Queensland, QLD 4072, Australia
:: tamarad at physics.uq.edu.au<mailto:tamarad at physics.uq.edu.au> | @tamarastro | +61432526989
:: I acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal peoples as the traditional custodians of the lands where I live, learn, and work.

Begin forwarded message: