[ASA] IAU 'Telescopes for All' initiative - free telescopes for underserved communities.

Kirsten Gottschalk kirsten.gottschalk at uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 15 12:37:12 AEST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I’m acting as the IAU National Outreach Contact (NOC) for Australia at the moment.

The IAU have a program aimed at providing telescopes to underserved communities around the world.

If you know of a group that would benefit from a free telescope, please feel free to put them in touch as I would be happy to support applications from Australia for the program.

More details available at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2HisCROND2uQRPRXT9Z_Ft?domain=iau.org
The deadline for applications has been extended to June 1st, 2020.

I can be contacted at kirsten.gottschalk at icrar.org<mailto:kirsten.gottschalk at icrar.org> with any questions or applications.

All the best,
Kirsten

Kirsten Gottschalk
Astronomy Ambassador

Acting Communications, Education and Outreach Manager

Ph: +61 8 6488 7771
Mobile: +61 438 361 876

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2SHSCVARKgCX5j58uzjMD7?domain=s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com]
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2mBuCWLVXkUxPwP8UKygRz?domain=icrar.org>www.icrar.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/K1G6CXLW2mUGq7qZTkeRli?domain=icrar.org> | Subscribe to our eNewsletter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/FP9uCYW8NocgNoNXsMVFCQ?domain=icrar.org> | ICRAR on Twitter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ymSUCZY1NqixDnDYUPkUN7?domain=twitter.com> | ICRAR on Facebook <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3lZyC1WLPxcOkwkXcyFC1W?domain=facebook.com>

I work part time and am in office and available from 8-4 Monday-Thursday.