[ASA] Uncaught bounce notification

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Mon Apr 14 22:07:30 AEST 2014

As previously announced (see below) there will be a Decadal Plan Town Hall meeting
of Working Group 3.2 - Education, Training and Careers at ICRAR-Curtin on

Tuesday, 15th April from 10am to 1pm (WA time) - i.e. 12 to 3pm (AEST).

For those wishing to remotely join in the conversation tomorrow, please send an email to
curtin.icrar at gmail.com with your gmail account details. We will make the meeting live through Google Hangout.

Later.

Andrew Walsh <andrew.walsh at curtin.edu.au>