[Limdep Nlogit List] problema latent class model

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Sun Sep 4 19:36:01 AEST 2022

Dear Elias Jose' Gordillo Cha'vez:
The student version of nlogit6 allows 1500 individuals with 4 choices, or
6,000 lines of data.
It should be able to handle your data set.  You can read in all 6,000 lines
of data (2,628 in
your case).  For the nlogit program, you have only 876 individuals and 3
choices.  When you
are fitting the model, if you are specifying a choice experiment, you will
have 146 individuals
and ;PDS=6.
I'm sorry I can't advise about the model. If nothing is "significant," the
model may be
misspecified or inappropriate for the data.
Sincerely,
B. Greene

--
William Greene
Department of Economics, emeritus
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qRK5CD1vlpTBR31E2fAiJA9?domain=springer.com>
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qRK5CD1vlpTBR31E2fAiJA9?domain=springer.com>
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics