[Limdep Nlogit List] Comparing coefficients

Harold Mayaba mayabach2009 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 16:20:52 AEDT 2022

 Dear Professor Greene,
Thank you for the reply to may email. I will try the method outlined and get back to you if I do not get it right.
Regards
Harold
    On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 07:35:34 PM GMT+13, Harold Mayaba <mayabach2009 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Dear Professor Greene,
In line with the reply from Zein, the results are from three treatments analyzed separately.  I would like to establish if there is a statistically significant difference between the coefficients from three different treatments.  The method I found compares coefficients from each treatment as a group not individual coefficients. For example,  I have 'access to outdoor' attribute in each treatment.  I would like to compare the coefficients of this attribute i got from each treatment.  I hope this helps.
Regards
Harold