[Usyd-scholarships-announce] Weekly Research Scholarships Email Bulletin

Glenn Barnes glenn.barnes at sydney.edu.au
Mon Nov 8 12:57:22 EST 2010

If you have any comments or questions concerning this Bulletin, please
email the Scholarships Office: research.training at usyd.edu.au

Previously advertised scholarships can be found on our website:
http://agile2.ucc.usyd.edu.au/ro/opportunities/scholarships

To unsubscribe from this bulletin, please visit
http://mailman.ucc.usyd.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/usyd-scholarships-announ
ce

Week beginning:  8 November 2010

For further information on the scholarships listed below, please see:
http://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/research/ , select 'Current
research scholarships' and search by keyword

RESEARCH:  Korean; sedimentology; stratigraphy

Research Scholarships

Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies

Jae My Holdings Pty Ltd has established the Jae My Postgraduate
Scholarship in Korean Studies; the research topic is the humanities and
social sciences in Korean Studies; applicants should have an excellent
honours degree or MA in Korean Studies (or equivalent); $20,000pa; up to
three years.

Closing Date: 17 December 2010

PhD Scholarship in Coral Reef Sedimentology and Stratigraphy

This scholarship will provide support for a full-time research project
leading to a PhD; the objective of the research project is to
investigate the biologic and geologic response of the Great Barrier Reef
to sea level and climate changes by generating and linking new
observational data with numerical modelling; applicants should have an
Honours 1 or 2A degree (or equivalent) in earth and/or environmental
science; $26,669pa; up to three years.

Revised Closing Date:  15 January 2011