[SydPhil] AAP 2024 Conference - Abstract deadline 31 May

Conference Organiser conference at aap.org.au
Fri May 24 13:00:34 AEST 2024

*2024 AAP Conference*
The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Sunday 7 July – Thursday 11 July
https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/fXwMC2xMQziK6K9v8hnCjAm?domain=aap.org.au

Key dates:
*Abstract deadline*: *31 May 2024*
*Early Bird Registration*: *7 June 2024*

Keynote speakers:
*Anik Waldow* (University of Sydney)
*Bronwyn Finnigan* (Australian National University)
*Dean Rickles* (University of Sydney)
*Iain McGilchrist* (Green Templeton College, Oxford)

*Deborah Brown* (University of Queensland) will deliver the Presidential
Address

Submissions: We welcome submissions in all areas of philosophy. Abstracts
can be submitted for papers, panel sessions, author meets critics and
multi-author panel presentations.

In addition, special events organised as part of the conference include:

   - *Women in Philosophy Drinks*
   - *How far should environmental protest go?*. A panel discussion on the
   limits of environmental activism, featuring academics and activists,
   including audience Q&A.
   - *AAP Members' Forum*
   - *Koora-ang Kadidjiny – Quoppadar Boorda – Learning from the Past – For
   a Better Tomorrow. A film night of truth telling*.
   - *Undergraduate Winter School*. A one day hybrid event held
   simultaneously with the AAP Conference and in the same location.

For more information see: https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/JzjSC3QNPBi7x7Ew2TqzRKd?domain=aap.org.au

All conference related enquiries to conference at aap.org.au

We look forward to welcoming you to Perth.
UWA Conference Organisers: Chris Letheby, Miri Albahari, and Nin Kirkham.