[SydPhil] Resending: HPS Research Seminar on Monday 29/8/2022 Start 5.30pm (Presenter Surname corrected)

HPS Admin hps.admin at sydney.edu.au
Wed Aug 24 15:23:11 AEST 2022

Dear All,

Resending the advert. The presenter’s surname was corrected and affiliation was added.

If you have registered to receive zoom link, there is no need to re-register again.
Regards
Cynthia
Cynthia Kiu | Executive Officer (HPS) (Mon – Wed) / Education Support Officer (M&S) (Thur – Fri)
The University of Sydney
Faculty of Science, School of History and Philosophy of Science and School of Mathematics and Statistics
Room 389 (Mon – Wed) 521 (Thur – Fri), Carslaw Building (F07) | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
+61 2 9351 4161
cynthia.kiu at sydney.edu.au<mailto:cynthia.kiu at sydney.edu.au>  | sydney.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/03hyCWLVXkUjko9A5s6lEvN?domain=sydney.edu.au>