[SydPhil] CAVE Film Screening Invitation - 'I, Daniel Blake' (2016)

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 12:52:37 AEST 2022

Hi all,

The Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE) invites you to attend a screening of 'I, Daniel Blake' (2016) by British film director Ken Loach on the evening of the 6th of July.

The screening will be preceded by a catered reception in the MQ Incubator at 5pm, followed by a brief talk from Assoc Professor Robert Sinnerbrink and the screening of the film in the Drama Studio (10HA T1).

Please register your attendance here.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-QUgC1WLPxcpLV4DpiLu-Pr?domain=eventbrite.com

Best wishes,
Tom Montefiore

Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE)
Department of Philosophy
Macquarie University
Sydney, NSW 2109, Australia
CAVE website: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/B273C2xMQzik0MYJkh1oDwA?domain=mq.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3WGoC3QNPBimWnkJmu26_Xt?domain=cave.mq.edu.au>