[SydPhil] 'In the CAVE: An Ethics Podcast' - NEW Ethics Podcast by Macquarie University’s Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE)

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Mon Feb 21 11:27:03 AEDT 2022

Hi all,

'In the CAVE: An Ethics Podcast' explores the changing ethical questions that we face in contemporary life, from Artificial Intelligence doing medical diagnoses, to how robots may change the way we live.
Join us as we work through some of the most pressing ethical issues that could shape our future with leading academic experts.

The show is hosted by Macquarie University’s Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE).

Have a listen on your favourite podcasting app, or via the following links:
Apple:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/V9NbCL7EwMfRxAR8jUBezfD?domain=podcasts.apple.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/A_udCMwGxOtqKgqmOTk8nQA?domain=podcasts.apple.com>
Spotify:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VyifCNLJyQU0KA0ylSj93rB?domain=open.spotify.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/vom2COMKzVTpVJpQRtrqK7J?domain=l.facebook.com>
Web:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/p1w_CP7LAXfKYOKVGT6_6-m?domain=omny.fm<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mjjwCQnMBZfkG8kZAcAIMKU?domain=l.facebook.com>
Best wishes,
Tom Montefiore

Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE)
Department of Philosophy​
Macquarie University
Sydney, NSW 2109, Australia
CAVE website: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/kPJcCROND2uv9JvZmsQQLJd?domain=mq.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/n0kECVARKgCxr7xQwCEwJ5A?domain=cave.mq.edu.au>