[SydPhil] PhD Scholarship in the History of Philosophy - Sydney

Dalia Nassar dalia.nassar at sydney.edu.au
Thu Apr 8 09:09:14 AEST 2021

I am very pleased to announce a PhD scholarship in the History of Philosophy, with a special focus on women philosophers in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, at the University of Sydney. The scholarship is part of the University of Sydney's partnership with SSHRC (Canada) major award, "Extending New Narratives in the History of Philosophy."

Applications open: 19 April
Deadline is: 14 May

More information: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WibjCNLJyQU0VzgoXHmxAhc?domain=sydney.edu.au
[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AqM4COMKzVTp5MB34TvIcyS?domain=sydney.edu.au]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WibjCNLJyQU0VzgoXHmxAhc?domain=sydney.edu.au>
Lucy Firth Postgraduate Research Scholarship in History of Philosophy - Scholarships<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WibjCNLJyQU0VzgoXHmxAhc?domain=sydney.edu.au>
Toggle the side menu Search for Courses. Type to search. Courses
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rfVhCP7LAXfKvPLQMi1IeXr?domain=sydney.edu.au

Best wishes
Dalia

D A L I A   N A S S A R
Senior Lecturer | Philosophy Department |
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry
Research Fellow | The Sydney Environment Institute
T H E   U N I V E R S I T Y   O F   S Y D N E Y
S402, Quadrangle (A14) | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 4588<tel:61%202%209351%204588>  | F +61 2 9351 3918<tel:%2B61%202%209351%203918>
E dalia.nassar at sydney.edu.au<mailto:dalia.nassar at sydney.edu.au>
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/F8KMCQnMBZfkBYw7rHkCfnm?domain=press.uchicago.edu>

I acknowledge and pay respect to the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. It is upon their lands that the University of Sydney is built. As we share our own knowledge, teaching, learning and research practices within this university may we also pay respect to and learn from the knowledge embedded forever within the Aboriginal Custodianship of Country.