[SydPhil] Philosophy proofreading services

Louise Chapman louise at lexacademic.com
Tue Apr 6 04:59:47 AEST 2021

Dear list-members,

As many members of this list will know, I offer first-rate copy-editing, proofreading, and indexing services to philosophers and classicists. I have considerable experience editing history of philosophy in particular, and now spearhead a small team of PhD-educated editors, all of whom have advanced Latin and/or ancient Greek. My own University of Cambridge Ph.D. is on Plato and Kant’s moral psychology. I also hold a master’s degree from the University of Oxford in ancient Greek philosophy (supervised with Distinction by Professor Terence Irwin).

My editorial support has helped hundreds of academics (along with postdoctoral researchers and PhD students) publish their work with the leading journals and publishing houses in our discipline, including Mind, Australasian Journal of Philosophy, European Journal of Philosophy, and Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, as well as many of the top ancient philosophy journals. I have recently edited manuscripts (including multi-authored edited volumes) for Oxford University Press, Brill, and Routledge. I have, in addition, created several bespoke indexes for Cambridge University Press and Palgrave Macmillan, amongst others. I have consistently received five-star reviews<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/pA8oCD1vlpT5jwZmvsW-hDq?domain=lexacademic.com>.

It would be my pleasure to extend these services to new members of our community. I look forward to exceeding your expectations and providing exceptional value for money.

All the best,

Louise Chapman
Managing Editor

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/lYstCE8wmrt31OjG9FwSqQB?domain=lexacademic.com]

Tel +44 020 3754 4166
Email louise at lexacademic.com
Web https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/piG7CGv0oyC1WE9lYhp3xC5?domain=lexacademic.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rBavCJyBrGfqplozruLPM8i?domain=lexacademic.com>

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/HiFiCK1DvKT28PkwEupaNaW?domain=lexacademic.com]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/B5PnCL7EwMfRNV2Ojsg6wk8?domain=facebook.com> [https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/YFf-CMwGxOtqxDY8OuGlBnB?domain=lexacademic.com] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/HI9WCNLJyQU0VJpxlCV1wiz?domain=instagram.com>      [https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1z61COMKzVTp5lkXRhWPelV?domain=lexacademic.com] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/GoJKCP7LAXfKv9nmGIW4jUC?domain=twitter.com>      [https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ieVRCQnMBZfkBgLqAsvVTD4?domain=lexacademic.com] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/hnXrCROND2uvnoXlmcv-EHR?domain=linkedin.com>
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Lex Professional Services Ltd.: The Studio, 59 Ifield Road, Chelsea, London, SW10 9AU, United Kingdom. Registered VAT Number: 372 5042 13. Lex Professional Services Ltd. is a company limited by shares, registered in England and Wales with company number 12241241.