[SydPhil] Critical Antiquities Workshop

Tristan Bradshaw tristan.bradshaw at me.com
Wed Dec 2 12:23:17 AEDT 2020

Dear Friends,

You are cordially invited to attend our final Critical Antiquities Workshop for 2020

Friday December 4th (Sydney 1800hrs (6-7pm) AEST, Florence 0800hrs (8-9am) CET)

Global Histories of Philological Practice and the ‘future of philology’

An Interview with Glenn Most (Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, and The University of Chicago)

https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/j/99914709097 <https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/j/99914709097>                     Password: 136030

For more information | tristan.bradshaw at sydney.edu.au <mailto:tristan.bradshaw at sydney.edu.au> or benjamin.brown at sydney.edu.au <mailto:benjamin.brown at sydney.edu.au>

The Critical Antiquities Workshop is an initiative of the Critical Antiquities Network (CAN) at the University of Sydney. CAN, co-directed by Ben Brown and Tristan Bradshaw, connects scholars working at the intersection of ancient traditions and contemporary critical theories.

DR BEN BROWN
Classics and Ancient History
School Undergraduate Curriculum Coordinator (SOPHI)
Research Seminar Coordinator (CAH)
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry (SOPHI)
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY NSW 2006
Ph.: 9351 8983; Office: Main Quad J6.07
E benjamin.brown at sydney.edu.au <mailto:benjamin.brown at sydney.edu.au> | W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ogcPCQnMBZfKOrDNfxJVhK?domain=sydney.edu.au <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ogcPCQnMBZfKOrDNfxJVhK?domain=sydney.edu.au>

Recent Book <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/4-eACROND2upEBKgSNlcCT?domain=bmcr.brynmawr.edu>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.