[SydPhil] PhD Research Scholarship in Theories of Autonomy in Reproductive Genomics

Kathryn MacKay kathryn.mackay at sydney.edu.au
Thu Jun 18 11:19:35 AEST 2020

Sydney Health Ethics is seeking applicants to a PhD research scholarship, as part of an ARC-funded project entitled, 'TARGeT - Theories of Autonomy in Reproductive Genetic Technologies.' This scholarship aims to financially assist a PhD student researching theoretical bioethics, applied ethics, or other sub-fields of philosophy, as it relates to reproductive autonomy.

Those who are interested are encouraged to read the information provided at the links below, and to contact Prof Ainsley Newson (Ainsley.newson at Sydney.edu.au) or Dr. Kathryn MacKay (Kathryn.mackay at Sydney.edu.au).

You can find information about the project and this PhD opportunity at the TARGeT blog: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/lIGaCk81N9tm4ZRyF2pa4w?domain=targetautonomy.blogspot.com

For more information and to apply:
https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/c/research-scholarship-in-theories-of-autonomy-in-reproductive-gen.html
[https://www.sydney.edu.au/content/dam/corporate/assets/default-hero.jpg]<https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/c/research-scholarship-in-theories-of-autonomy-in-reproductive-gen.html>
Research Scholarship in Theories of Autonomy in Reproductive Genomics - Scholarships<https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/c/research-scholarship-in-theories-of-autonomy-in-reproductive-gen.html>
How to apply. Apply here.. Benefits. This scholarship will provide a stipend allowance valued at $28,106 per annum (indexed each year) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
www.sydney.edu.au

​Kate.

Dr. Kathryn MacKay

Sydney Health Ethics | The University of Sydney School of Public Health

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

Level 1 | 92 Paramatta Rd | Camperdown NSW | 2050

T +61 2903 63403 | C +61 4029 31232

Twitter: @KLMacKay

I acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, owners of the land upon which University of Sydney campuses stand. I pay my respect to their heritage and culture, and to Elders past, present, and emerging.