[SydPhil] Australasian Society for Philosophy and Psychology 2018: Program and Registration Available!

Colin Klein cvklein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:05:14 AEST 2018

Dear all,

I’m very pleased to announce that the ASPP 2018 website is now live! We have a preliminary program and a link to registration available online.
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Azm4CWLJY7ik7lJNT68CKl?domain=theaspp.org <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Azm4CWLJY7ik7lJNT68CKl?domain=theaspp.org>

A direct link to registration can be found here:
https://events.mq.edu.au/ASPP2018 <https://events.mq.edu.au/ASPP2018>
Early bird registration ends October 31, so be sure to register early

The inaugural ASPP conference will be held at Macquarie University, 5-7 December 2018.  This interdisciplinary conference will bring together philosophers,  psychologists, neuroscientists, and cognitive scientists to engage on topics of common interest. With six keynotes, forty papers, and ten symposia, there will be a wide range of exciting talks available that span the whole scientific study of the mind. We have over 40 speakers 10 symposia, and a poster session scheduled over 3 days, including keynotes from Donna Addis (University of Toronto), Andy Clark (University of Edinburgh), Peter Godfrey-Smith (University of Sydney), Michael Richardson (Macquarie University), Kate Stevens (Western Sydney University), and John Sutton (Macquarie University).

Please distribute this to your networks, and thanks!
Colin Klein

A/Prof Colin Klein
School of Philosophy
colin.klein at anu.edu.au <mailto:colin.klein at anu.edu.au>