[SydPhil] DANIEL SULMASY this Friday

Stephen Matthews Stephen.Matthews at acu.edu.au
Tue Mar 20 14:49:30 AEDT 2018

Final reminder. ACU Philosophy seminar: Dr. Daniel Sulmasy

Friday March 23, 2.30pm - 4 pm (AEDT)

"The Last Low Whispers of our Dead: Thoughts on Palliative Sedation."

Dr. Sulmasy is a Senior Research Scholar at the Kennedy Institute of Ethics and holds a joint appointment at the Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics. He is the inaugural Andre Hellegers Professor of Biomedical Ethics, with co-appointments in the Departments of Philosophy and Medicine at Georgetown. He is editor-in-chief of Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics.

Daniel will speak at ACU’s North Sydney campus and the presentation will be video-conferenced to other campuses:

Brisbane: 212.2.19;
Ballarat: 100.1.04;
Melbourne: 460.2.80
(Strathfield: no room available)

If you wish to attend the Sydney location and you are unsure of where to go, contact me directly and I will arrange to meet you in the Foyer of Tenison Woods House (around 2.20pm). Or just turn up…it’s on Level 12 in the videoconference room.
Steve Matthews (Stephen.matthews at acu.edu.au)

ALL WELCOME!