[SydPhil] Publication Course 2013: volunteers needed

Pierrick Bourrat pbou6794 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Tue Feb 19 10:20:08 AEDT 2013

Dear all,

After the success of the 2012 publication course, I am organizing a 2013 version of the course. Below is a link to the website that has all the information.

Rather than a couple of staff members sitting in on every week (as it was done in 2012), I am hoping that if I can put up a calendar, some of the staff members might volunteer a week here or there, and I will then schedule students' papers to run in slots that suit the expertise of the staff member occupying that week. If you are a staff member and would like to participate please follow this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UrjOkz0lKzNT9YLnmadBrV8VeOiIh1PGc9AUHbW4UTk/viewform>, enter your name, email adress and availability. If you are a student please follow this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DIsQFB-rF7xW7RZH4FcGP47j1UqoN1EMKHSyyrNeoeQ/viewform>.

At the moment only four staff members are scheduled for one week, this is not enough to cover the whole semester.

Note for PG students: While you are all welcome to attend (and encouraged to do so) you can only take the course for credit once (though you can sit in as many times as you like!). PG students from other universities in Sydney are welcome to attend.

Best regards,

Pierrick

The website of the course:

https://sites.google.com/site/publicationcourse/