[Metabolomics] Progenesis QI Workshop reminder

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Wed Jun 28 16:06:51 AEST 2017

Dear Metabolomics Users,

On the afternoon of Tuesday 4th July we have Dr Paul Goulding from Non Linear Dynamics in the UK visiting us to run a workshop on Progenesis QI in the Hub.

The Progenesis QI is an instrument independent platform for the analysis of discovery metabolomics datasets.  The MSCF has a single concurrent user network license, so you are able to analysis your data at the comfort of your own desk.  We also have the sister application, QI for Proteomics which can be used for label free (and I think in the recent release, label based) quantitative proteomic.

The workshop will start with a short presentation and live demo at 2pm.  Dr Goulding will be running a clinic after the workshop for anyone who would like to discuss their dataset or experimental plans in detail.

Registration is free, but essential.  Please contact Jacquie to reserve your place.

Kind regards,

Ben

Dr Ben Crossett | Manager
The University of Sydney
DVC Research, Mass Spectrometry Core Facility

Office 4110, The Hub D17 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
+61 2 9351 6010
ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au<mailto:ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au>  |  sydney.edu.au/proteomics<http://sydney.edu.au/proteomics>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.