[Metabolomics] Ion Mobility Information session with Waters

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Mon Feb 29 18:21:16 AEDT 2016

Dear All,

Martin Green, MS Development guy from Waters, will be in Sydney around the 9th March (tentatively planned for 2pm).

He has been involved with the new VION system then have as part of the ion mobility technology which certainly has interesting applications in metabolomics.

If anyone would like to meet with Martin please let me and Steve know.

Depending on numbers I'll book an appropriate meeting room here at The Hub (or delegate to elsewhere if more appropriate) and it will either be a round table chat or a seminar.

Cheers,

Ben

Dr Ben Crossett | Manager
Mass Spectrometry Core Facility
DVC Research

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Office 4110, The Hub, Building D17 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 6010
E ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au<mailto:ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au>  | W sydney.edu.au/proteomics<http://sydney.edu.au/proteomics>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.