[Limdep Nlogit List] Fwd: Question about Convolution test

Danne, Michael michael.danne at agr.uni-goettingen.de
Thu Apr 22 15:54:04 AEST 2021

Hi Thao,

Run the model for the first subset with including the ;parameter command. Than you can copy/paste the individual WTPs in Excel. Do it in the same way with the second subset. In your Excel, each attribute is in a single column. Attribute 1 of subset one and attribute one of subset 2 should have different names in excel, for example car1 and car2. If you than use the poe test it is than CALC ; List ; Poe(car1,car2,1) $
You have to be careful which vector you list first in the command. As I remember the higher vector (higher mean) has to be the first.

I don’t know if there is an easier way, but it should work.

Best regards
Michael