[Limdep Nlogit List] Question about Convolution test

Thao Thai Thao.T.Thai at monash.edu
Wed Apr 21 16:47:30 AEST 2021

Hi Nlogit user community,

I would like to compare the WTP estimates from two WTP-space models (all
random coefficients) using two different datasets. I am wondering what is
the detailed procedure to conduct a Convolution test (Poe test) on the
distributions of WTPs estimates in Nlogit?

I could not find the procedure in the Manual, so any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Poe test: Poe GL, Giraud KL, Loomis JB (2005). Computational methods for
measuring the difference of empirical distributions. American Journal of
Agricultural Economics, 87, 353–365.

Thank you in advance.
Best wishes,
Thao