[Limdep Nlogit List] WTP-space MNL model syntax

David Hensher david.hensher at sydney.edu.au
Thu Sep 17 14:28:07 AEST 2020

It is really set up for a mixed logit model. While I cannot guarantee
your model would work, you can implement a useful trick by choosing one
parameter and setting it as nonstochastic.

For example:
?Add into command stream
;rpl; fcn=x(c)  ?x is any variable you can choose
?optional
;halton,pts=20$

David

On 17/09/2020 2:13 PM, Thao Thai via Limdep wrote:
> Dear Nlogit users,
>
> Background: I have two DCE designs differing in one design dimension. I
> want to test whether there is a difference in WTPs results between two
> designs. As such, I want to run a WTP-space MNL including interactions
> between a dummy for design type and WTP values of each attribute.
>
> My issue: Nlogit manual provides instructions on how to run WTP-space for
> Mixed logit models. Could you please kindly give me some advice on
> the syntax to run a WTP-space MNL model? or some suggestions on another way
> to deal with my issue if possible please?
>
> Thank you so much for your help.
> Best regards,
> Thao
> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

DAVID HENSHER FASSA, PhD| Professor and Founding Director
Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies | The University of Sydney Business School

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 450, Merewether Building H04| The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
Street Address: Butlin Ave, Darlington NSW 2008
T +61 2 9114 1871 | F +61 2 9114 1863 | M +61 418 433 057
E David.Hensher at sydney.edu.au | W sydney.edu.au/business/itls |W http://sydney.edu.au/business/itls/staff/davidh

Celebrating 30 years of ITLS: 1991-2020 https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ZLFICJyBrGf9PN6jfVHNn9?domain=youtu.be
ERA Rank 5 (Transportation and Freight Services)
Co-Founder of the International Conference Series on Competition and Ownership of Land Passenger Transport (The 'Thredbo' Series)
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qvDOCK1DvKT70VXRSvCrfA?domain=thredbo-conference-series.org
https://www.linkedin.com/company/28450714
Second edition of Applied Choice Analysis now available at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/stB1CL7EwMfB56GziPZDXl?domain=cambridge.org
Nlogit is the most popular software for choice modellers. See https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/A6q3CMwGxOtBGNwniWiRV9?domain=limdep.com
CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.