[Limdep Nlogit List] Question

Hagedoorn, L.C. liselotte.hagedoorn at vu.nl
Thu Feb 13 21:48:50 AEDT 2020

Dear all,

I am running RPL models with triangular distributions (see syntax below).

Now I would like to draw (10,000 times) from this triangular distribution, from which the moments (i.e. standard deviations and means) are known from the RPL models. Can anyone help me with the syntax for this procedure?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

Liselotte Hagedoorn

|-> Nlogit
    ;Lhs=choice
    ;Choices=1,2,3
    ;pds=10
    ;Halton
    ;rpl
    ;fcn=timeneg(l),erosion(t,*),fish(t,*),visitors(t),asc(u)
    ;sdv=0,serosion,sfish,svisitors,sasc
    ;Maxit=500
    ;pts=3200;
    model:
    u(1,2)= erosion*erosion + fish*fish + visitors*visitors + timeneg*timeneg /
    u(3)= asc;
    pars
    ECM=(1,2)$