[Limdep Nlogit List] Question

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Sat Feb 8 12:29:41 AEDT 2020

Dear  Liselotte Hagedoorn.  WALD does not save the 10,000 used for K&R.
You can easily use CREATE for the simple application below.  Try this:

SAMPLE;1-10000$
CREATE ; a1kr=0;a2kr=0;a3kr=0;a4kr=0;a5kr=0$
NAMELIST;akr=a1kr,a2kr,a3kr,a4kr,a5kr$
CREATE;akr=Rmn(B_B,V_VARB) $
CREATE ; wteros = -ak2r/ak1r$
DSTAT ; Rhs=wteros $
and likewise for the other ones.
Regards
Bill Greene

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 8:42 AM Hagedoorn, L.C. via Limdep <
limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am running RPL models followed by Krinsky and Robb simulations (see code
> below). Does anyone know if the results of the Krinsky and Robb simulations
> (i.e. the 10,000 WTPs) are saved somewhere and if yes, where? Or if there
> is a command that I can use to save these somewhere?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best regards,
> Liselotte Hagedoorn
>

> Nlogit
> ;Lhs=choice
> ;Choices=1,2,3
> ;pds=10
> ;Halton
> ;rpl
> ;fcn=money(t,*),erosion(t,*),fish(t,*),visitors(t),asc(u)
> ;Maxit=500
> ;pts=3200;
> model:
> u(1,2)= money*money + erosion*erosion + fish*fish + visitors*visitors /
> u(3)= asc;
> pars
>
> ECM=(1,2)$
> matrix
> ;V_VARB=part(VARB,1,5,1,5)
> ;B_B=part(B,1,5,1,1)
> $
>

> WALD; Labels = a1,a2,a3,a4,a5
>     ; Start  = B_B
>     ; Var    = V_VARB
>     ; fn1 = wteros = a2/-a1
>     ; fn2 = wtfish = a3/-a1
>     ; fn3 = wtvisit = a4/-a1
>     ; fn4 = wtasc = a5/-a1
>     ; K&R
>     ; pts=10000$

> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

William Greene
Department of Economics, emeritus
Stern School of Business, New York University
44 West 4 St.
New York, NY, 10012
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Ph. +1.646.596.3296
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics