[Limdep Nlogit List] NLOGIT6 mixed logit Halton draws

Jürgen Meyerhoff juergen.meyerhoff at tu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 4 21:55:00 AEST 2019

Hi Bart, check this publication:
Czajkowski, M., Budziński, W., 2019. Simulation error in maximum likelihood
estimation of discrete choice models. Journal of Choice Modelling 31, 73-85.
Best from Berlin
Jürgen

Dr. Jürgen Meyerhoff, TU Berlin, FG Landschaftsökonomie
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rQypC71ZgLtgPApGC8lWXF?domain=landschaftsoekonomie.tu-berlin.de>, EB 4-2
Straße des 17. Juni 145,  10623 Berlin, Tel. 0049(30) 314 73 322

=>  Berlin DCE Colloquium
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/KZcYC81Zj6tGJ6vNH1BC_p?domain=landschaftsoekonomie.tu-berlin.de>
=>  Personal Website <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/b8dyC91ZkQt0Zk34t3TM02?domain=jmber.de>