[Limdep Nlogit List] manuals

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Mon Dec 2 23:14:30 AEDT 2019

Brett.  There is a copy of the manual on your computer in the
C:\LIMDEP11\Documentation folder.
/Bill Greene

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 8:12 PM Brett Smith <brett.smith at uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I recently moved offices and decided to discard my old hardcopy manuals
> thinking I could obtain newer online pdf's. However, despite visiting the
> website a couple of times I cannot find the appropriate link. Can anyone
> send the link to pdf version of LimDep manuals?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Brett
>
> Brett Smith | PhD
> Department of Management & Organisations
> Director of Masters of Business Information and Logistics Management
> Research Fellow, Centre for Business Analytics
> Research Associate, Planning and Transport Research Center (PATREC)
> UWA Business School | M261, Perth WA 6009 Australia
> T +61 8 6488 3979 | E Brett.Smith at uwa.edu.au<mailto:Brett.Smith at uwa.edu.au

> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

William Greene
Department of Economics, emeritus
Stern School of Business, New York University
44 West 4 St.
New York, NY, 10012
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Ph. +1.646.596.3296
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics