[Limdep Nlogit List] manuals

Brett Smith brett.smith at uwa.edu.au
Mon Dec 2 12:12:26 AEDT 2019

Hi all,

I recently moved offices and decided to discard my old hardcopy manuals thinking I could obtain newer online pdf's. However, despite visiting the website a couple of times I cannot find the appropriate link. Can anyone send the link to pdf version of LimDep manuals?

Thank you in advance

Brett

Brett Smith | PhD
Department of Management & Organisations
Director of Masters of Business Information and Logistics Management
Research Fellow, Centre for Business Analytics
Research Associate, Planning and Transport Research Center (PATREC)
UWA Business School | M261, Perth WA 6009 Australia
T +61 8 6488 3979 | E Brett.Smith at uwa.edu.au<mailto:Brett.Smith at uwa.edu.au>