[Limdep Nlogit List] WTp estimation

medard kakuru medakseth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:22:26 AEST 2018

Dear All,
Kindly help me with the syntax for wtp in preference space. I am running
S-MNL, G-MNL and the GMXL models and want to compare WTP estimates for the
three models. I also want to compare these estimates with those obtained
from wtp-space model estimations. I understand that for a simple MXL model,
the syntax for wtp is just a ratio of attribute and cost coefficients. Is
it the case with the models I am estimating? I expected to find the syntax
in the Nlogit manual (section N33) but it's not listed.

Secondly, I have seen the syntax for carrying out a loglikelihood ratio
test and the syntax gives the LR statistic. How do i go further to get a
p-value (say at 5%) for the statistic?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Medard