[Limdep Nlogit List] Random Utility Model

Hiro Kame kameyama.hiroshi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 18:54:25 AEST 2017

Greeting,

Having looked at Prog. Greene's short course materials for multinomial
model,
where multinomial logit, nested logit, mixed logit model are explained as
gradually expanded to mixed logit model.

I can not clearly explain the following question.
Q1: Can we say, multinomial logit model based on random utility model?
Q2: Other name of mixed logit model, random parameter logit model, what is
randomized in the estimation process?

Thank you in advance.

KAMEYAMA, Hiroshi
Rural Management,  Faculty of Agriculture
Kagawa University, Japan 761-0795