[Limdep Nlogit List] Prospect theory code in ADC 2nd Edtion

Hiroshi kameyama kameyama.hiroshi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:22:38 AEST 2016

I came across the second edition of "Applied Discrete Choice" with great
updates.

I was glad that this second edition has been enriched for LIMDEP code as
more examples.
For these several years I have been looking for the LIMDEP code for prospect
 theory.

Fourtunately it has introduced and explained in discrete choice context.
Today I just want to ask you all whether this book has LIMDEP code or there
are other website where such code I can find.

I appreciate for any information in advance.
Hiroshi KAMEYAMA
KAGAWA Univ., Japan